• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where to buy supplies?

15 posts in this topic

I am having a problem with a place I am trying to buy some supplies. I purchased a couple of packs of flips and coin cases from Mark Johnson Coins and Supplies. All I was sent was one pack of flips despite the fact that I was charged for the enire order and haven't been able to get a response to email for 4 days and there is no phone #.

Anyone else have experience with this entity? Any other suggestions where I should shop?

I am having a problem with a place I am trying to buy some supplies. I purchased a couple of packs of flips and coin cases from Mark Johnson Coins and Supplies. All I was sent was one pack of flips despite the fact that I was charged for the enire order and haven't been able to get a response to email for 4 days and there is no phone #.

Anyone else have experience with this entity? Any other suggestions where I should shop?

That's messed up!

You'll have plenty of answers once the board gets active tonight but I personally like Brooklyn Gallery .

JP's is great.

Jerry is a really good guy. I always look to do business with him before anyone else.

Chris

Recieved another PORTION of my order today...still not complete, but every time they ship something they indicate that they tink it is done. Original order placed on 3/21/08.

Public service message: STAY AWAY FROM MARK JOHNSON COINS AND SUPPLIES.

I've already bookmarked JPs.

Thanks

I like Brooklyn Gallery and JP's Corner. I also buy the corrugated safety mailers from Wayne Herndon. He has great prices on these and fast shipping.

Carl.

For those of you not familiar with our company I respectfully ask that you consider a visit. Coin Supply Express has thousands of products for serious numismatic collectors.

The other sites posted are excellent. It's possible we'll have something you are unable to locate from your current supplier.

Try our new Wizard Coin Supply. Wizard has a wide variety and everything is offered at a nice discount.

www.WizardCoinSupply.com

WH

I have bought from them... they are excellent!

Try our new Wizard Coin Supply. Wizard has a wide variety and everything is offered at a nice discount.

www.WizardCoinSupply.com

WH

I have bought from them... they are excellent!

I guess you aren't aware of the Wayne Herndon boycott that is going on. lol

Trouble Maker's First Post

Boycott

And yes, John Gillman is crazy.