• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSHO: Chief Joseph

7 posts in this topic

Gary Bendler is a very talented artist. His original artworks routinely sell for $1500 or more. This is a limited edition print of his original Chief Joseph. $500 includes shipping and insurance. PM me if you're interested.

Chris

56099-IMG_2052.JPG.a2759bdfd04b573dd8cace2310516bfa.JPG

What?! Are you selling the pic for only $10 It costs up to $500 just to mail a picture like this. This is one heck of a deal. I was tempted to push the PM button but my wife didn't like it. Now if were an old Chinaman... hm

Too many wrinkles for my liking .. would clash with the Squaw I have on the wall ..

Chinaman ??? Now I am confused but Victor does that to my sometime :)

My wife is Chinese. Don't reckon that there's too many American Indians have made their way into Chinese culture. :P

What?! Are you selling the pic for only $10 It costs up to $500 just to mail a picture like this. This is one heck of a deal. I was tempted to push the PM button but my wife didn't like it. Now if were an old Chinaman... hm

No, it costs $500 or more to ship one like the "Pendleton Roundup" that you wanted, but that was because of it's size, approximately 5'x4'. This one will probably cost $50-$75 to ship insured because it is substantially smaller.

Chris