• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For sale or trade: 20th Anniversary ASE sets - OGP $355 each delivered

12 posts in this topic

I have two of these sets. I am the original owner, these are not picked through. There are no milk spots on any of the coins.

I will trade for silver or gold, circulated Morgans that I need for my set (In VF-XF), or early type coins. If you think you may have something I would be interested in, please let me know!

I can provide more information, pictures or references at request.

I accept a check, a money order, or PayPal (+3%) in payment.

Zach

You say that they are "OGP" ,however, if the original mailing package has been removed so that the display case is visible then only the Reverse Proof will qualify for the black anniversary label and the other two since there is no way to tell them apart from a 2006 issued outside the 20th Anniversary set then they will only qualify for the brown label.

My set just sold for $320 on ebay so you're in the right ball park for price.

Hi Vic,

I had been watching eBay auctions over the past few weeks, and have been seeing a range, anywhere from $320 to $380 or so. I also saw a pair go for about this over on PCGS not long ago. :)

And to clear up any discrepancy, these are in the silver boxes - the original intended government packaging. ;)

And to clear up any discrepancy, these are in the silver boxes - the original intended government packaging. ;)

I could tell this from your post Zach.

The original post said that there 'were no milk spots on them". In order to know this then the package then the package that they were mailed inside from the U.S.Mint had to be taken off to see the coins.

The fact that they are in the capsules with a COA means nothing. The only one to get the 20th Anniversary black label will be the reverse proof.

Still $355.00 is not bad today. I sent in mine to NGC. Unfortunatley I did not know of the above. My reverse Proof got a PR70 with a black label while the other two were MS69 and PF69. but with a brown label as they were not still sealed.

Most of these sets will probably grade at least 69 and I believe that the Reverse proof according to Numismedia is $250.00 which means the other two coins only have to be worth about. $75.00 each to make it worth while is not going to be a problem

The original post said that there 'were no milk spots on them". In order to know this then the package then the package that they were mailed inside from the U.S.Mint had to be taken off to see the coins.

I know that. I was even the person who opened them! ;)

The fact that they are in the capsules with a COA means nothing. The only one to get the 20th Anniversary black label will be the reverse proof.

Still $355.00 is not bad today. I sent in mine to NGC. Unfortunatley I did not know of the above. My reverse Proof got a PR70 with a black label while the other two were MS69 and PF69. but with a brown label as they were not still sealed.

Most of these sets will probably grade at least 69 and I believe that the Reverse proof according to Numismedia is $250.00 which means the other two coins only have to be worth about. $75.00 each to make it worth while is not going to be a problem

What's up Chab?? The OP never said these were in an Unopened box. They are in OGP which means the silver box, nice case, and capsules w/COA.