• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Got Another Package from the "Fulfillment Center" Today

Do you find it annoying/embarrassing with the Mint's shipping location's name?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Do you find it annoying/embarrassing with the Mint's shipping location's name?

12 posts in this topic

Perhaps I just have a dirty mind, or perhaps I fear that other people have dirty minds. But I have to wonder what the FedEx guy thinks whenever he makes me sign for packages from the "Fulfillment Center," or when the post office fills out the slip saying I have a package waiting for me from the "Fulfillment Center."

I had a friend order a coin for me once and his wife was the one who signed for it and it led to raised eyebrows when she saw it was from some "Fulfillment Center" out of TN.

Does anyone else find this obnoxious (or some other adjective that has a negative connotation)?

If you don't have anything in your life that might cause you embarrassment, then you have nothing to worry about. On the other hand, if the mail carrier is a female and she looks at you with a raised eyebrow, ask her out.

Chris

If you don't have anything in your life that might cause you embarrassment, then you have nothing to worry about. On the other hand, if the mail carrier is a female and she looks at you with a raised eyebrow, ask her out.

Chris

lol

Chris

36_11_6.gifIt was the Speedo you were wearing when you answered the door bell that raised her eyebrow. :insane:

I would agree - Fullment Center is an oddball name to use for USM products.

I would associate it more with a certain hotel chain here in Houston where you can rent rooms at $20 for 2 hr. These are nice rooms with bed ceiling blacklite, jacuzzi, and free cable adult movies. In Houston, these motels are usually near strip clubs or strip club row on Westhiemer.

I would agree - Fullment Center is an oddball name to use for USM products.

I would associate it more with a certain hotel chain here in Houston where you can rent rooms at $20 for 2 hr. These are nice rooms with bed ceiling blacklite, jacuzzi, and free cable adult movies. In Houston, these motels are usually near strip clubs or strip club row on Westhiemer.

Seem to know a lot about this motel Parker. hm

:grin:

All I got from the center was a new AE "W" mint.

I just got mine this morning, too.

I got mine about 3 weeks ago. Got my 2007 spouse medals in yesterday.