• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2007 D Sac's in MS67 priced at $225

7 posts in this topic

Kinda makes sence as there are NO 68's

I still have 3 - $250 bags to go through and about three dozen "possibles" from another bag that I haven't submitted yet. What do you think will happen to that price if I should find a few? hm

Better yet, maybe I shouldn't go through those bags. Maybe I should just submit the others. If I get a dozen or so 68's, then maybe I should think about selling the bags for $5K each.

Chris

If ya have them at that grade now, it may be wise to sell. Usually when these type of values show up on coins, more wind up getting submitted which will eventually take the value down with more grades at that grade.

Bobby, last year I submitted 54 - 2007P Sac business strikes to NGC. Two came back 66, 38 came back 67 and 14 came back 68. I used the 68's for comparisons against the D's. Granted, the D's looked alot worse than the P's overall, but I was still able to find these three dozen or so that should grade 68. But, there are other things going on in my life right now that are more important, so the submission has taken a back burner.

Chris

PS. By the way, of the 52 - 2007P 67's & 68's, 28 of them have a neat little die clash.

Bobby, last year I submitted 54 - 2007P Sac business strikes to NGC. Two came back 66, 38 came back 67 and 14 came back 68. I used the 68's for comparisons against the D's. Granted, the D's looked alot worse than the P's overall, but I was still able to find these three dozen or so that should grade 68. But, there are other things going on in my life right now that are more important, so the submission has taken a back burner.

Chris

PS. By the way, of the 52 - 2007P 67's & 68's, 28 of them have a neat little die clash.

That's not too bad chris. Those MS68's on the P's still don't bring a bad price to sneeze at. The D mint is a much harder coin to get in those grades. It would make me curious to find out if they could hit 68 for sure. Eevn if they were only 67 tho', still nothing to sneeze at. hm

Chris

That's not too bad chris. Those MS68's on the P's still don't bring a bad price to sneeze at. The D mint is a much harder coin to get in those grades. It would make me curious to find out if they could hit 68 for sure. Eevn if they were only 67 tho', still nothing to sneeze at. hm

If they come back 68, you will probably hear my whoop of joy all the way across the Gulf of Mexico.

Chris