• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Message to Michael - GET WELL SOON, BUDDY!

47 posts in this topic

Michael---- Hope that whatever is going on gets better real soon. We need your continued comments on the boards. Take care and best wishes for a speedy recovery. Bob [supertooth]

Michael, your contributions here are always appreciated, and I hope that you will be back to full speed soon.

Chris

PS. For those of you who aren't aware, Michael had a stroke late last year.

I could tell by your last email that you're a bit worried, Mike. Heck, so am I! You have been a great friend for years and I expect many more years of friendship out of you so...Get Well Soon!

getwelldog.gifeeyore_get_well_small.jpg

i really and truly apprecaite it

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have not had anythingbh to drink or eat by mouth for 5 days but in the hospital they finally figured out i have a bad ulser in my esophogus

i hope they can cure it and i can leave here soon

thanks to all

i really apprecaited and needed this

nophone service but i am bowwowing someones computer with internet access

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

i really and truly apprecaite it

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have not had anythingbh to drink or eat by mouth for 5 days but in the hospital they finally figured out i have a bad ulser in my esophogus

i hope they can cure it and i can leave here soon

thanks to all

i really apprecaited and needed this

nophone service but i am bowwowing someones computer with internet access

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

:applause: Good to hear from you ..

It's good to see that your "electronically" up and around!

Feel better... do well... relax... the coins will be there when you're ready!! (thumbs u

Scott :hi:

You've helped me many times in the past as I've grown in the hobby. I wish you nothing but good health in your future!!! (thumbs u

6803.jpg

image6.jpg

image5-1.jpg

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. I enjoy your commentary and input on the boards and you are missed.