• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Completed SAE Dansco!!

26 posts in this topic

Well as some of you know, I was finally able to complete my Silver Eagle Dansco. I took some quick pics and I know they aren'ty the best, but here they are. What you see on the 90' & 99' is some slight brownish toning going on. Looks green in the pics, but it ain't.

SAEsset2.jpg

SAEsset21.jpg

SAEsset22.jpg

Very, very nice Bobby! Congrats!! I know this is sad to say but I have misplaced my ASE Dansco. I've been looking for it for months now.

Great job, Bobby. It's a great feeling to complete such a project. I'm only 8 coins away from completing my 7070(traded for three and bought 2 this week). Can't wait to finish it so that I can work on upgrading 6 coins in the set(it never really ends-does it?). Again, Congrats on a task well done-be proud. (thumbs u

Jim

Although I do not own any, I have given many away through out the years. I prefer the look of the MS bullion to that of the proof issues and this is a very nice group of Silver Eagles...you should be proud Bobby.

Feels good to have a complete doesn' it . I need to get me an album to put mine in. Glad to see the mint products came through for you. Again Great job. Brian.C

Thanks all! It was a little challenge to get these in the condition that I wanted and I am proud of them. I would like to get all the proofs one day too Dwaine. I have the 86' and 2000-date. Still have a ways to go on them.

Way to go, Bobby!!! Man, I'm still kicking myself since I could have bought a complete set of unc silver eagles for only $200. Reckon that deal ain't available any longer...

Way to go, Bobby!!! Man, I'm still kicking myself since I could have bought a complete set of unc silver eagles for only $200. Reckon that deal ain't available any longer...

I doubt that Victor!

Congrats, I might go the Dansco route next time around. I am in the middle of dumping all of my Milk stained sets in NGC holders. :(

Very, very nice Bobby! Congrats!! I know this is sad to say but I have misplaced my ASE Dansco. I've been looking for it for months now.

hmmm Pretty Heavy ... make sure it did not take a walk instead :(

Congrats Bobby ...

Bobby,

Why is there no space for the 2006 W and 2007 W ASE in your Dansco? Obviously, I'm not familiar with the series,so no laughing during explanation. lol

Jim

Bobby,

Why is there no space for the 2006 W and 2007 W ASE in your Dansco? Obviously, I'm not familiar with the series,so no laughing during explanation. lol

Jim

I'm presuming that the Danscos did not anticipate the mints release of the "W's". I've not seen updated pages for this either. (shrug)