• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I see Carson city has been suspended

30 posts in this topic

While I wouldn't defend CC's behavior, I find it a lot less annoying or offensive than some folks do. Actually, whether I agree with him or not, some of his posts are kind of funny.

He was suspended for 2 weeks 11/28/07 for trolling. Where are you getting your info that it is suspended now?

You have placed the cart before the horse.

The question is about trolling, not about CC's suspension. I assume that has expired. :)

He was suspended for 2 weeks 11/28/07 for trolling. Where are you getting your info that it is suspended now?

You have placed the cart before the horse.

The question is about trolling, not about CC's suspension. I assume that has expired. :)

Yes it was the definition i was after cheers all

I heard that he was suspended, but he will be back very soon. Someone in the Forum was complaining that CC was trolling their thread and went whining to the moderators. Some people in here cannot handle the truth and should post in the kiddie Coin Forum instead.

I heard that he was suspended, but he will be back very soon. Someone in the Forum was complaining that CC was trolling their thread and went whining to the moderators. Some people in here cannot handle the truth and should post in the kiddie Coin Forum instead.

It's not that simple. There is much more too this.

Apparently the moderators of this forum disagree.

No longer listed in "User List" (shrug)

He vas given ein fair trial und den chot! Vonce! In der hett! PANG! :)

:tonofbricks:

lol

here is one last parting shot for you CC

"he who acts like an immature troll, shall be treated like one, and will be shown the door" ---- Doogy

Trolling to me is as in fishing, you cast out your lure and slowly "troll" around the lake or other body of water at a low boat speed waiting for a fish to go for the bait and get caught. Laying a trap, being sneaky, surprising your opponent, searching for victims.

Rey

Trolling to me is as in fishing, you cast out your lure and slowly "troll" around the lake or other body of water at a low boat speed waiting for a fish to go for the bait and get caught. Laying a trap, being sneaky, surprising your opponent, searching for victims.

Rey

That sounds like a better definition that the dictionary! lol

"he who acts like an immature troll, shall be treated like one, and will be shown the door" ---- Doogy

Doogy, members on this Forum like to respond to threads, that is what it is all about. Some respond more than others, and to the same thread more than once. Calling CC an immature troll is about as immature as you can get and you should be shown the door for being such a little punk. You should start posting on the Kiddie Coin Forum with Field and Tradedollarnut

Doogy, members on this Forum like to respond to threads, that is what it is all about. Some respond more than others, and to the same thread more than once. Calling CC an immature troll is about as immature as you can get and you should be shown the door for being such a little punk. You should start posting on the Kiddie Coin Forum with Field and Tradedollarnut

First of all, I don't know why you feel the need to defend him, unless you are just confrontational by nature. Have you read the vast majority of his posts, that were simply meant to incite arguments, derail threads and were generally lacking of common decorum.

Why you decided to come out of the woodwork and call me names, is beyond me. You may want to look up the Internet slang word "troll" to see how it applies to CC, as well as the definition of "immature" to also see how it applies to his constant badgering of forum members. I stand by my comments, and it is quite evident that NGC felt the same way I do.

Now please, go back to whatever it is you do, and don't feel like you have to step in and fill his shoes.

Gosh ! i wish i had used another title for this post :frustrated: apologies to CC for using his name

But thanks to those who answered my question (thumbs u

dooly

:roflmao: