• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AT / NT ?

14 posts in this topic

Hi all got this coin today i cannot make my mind up weather or not it has been re-toned or not ? Any ideas on telltale signs..

Sellers picture

ea99_1.jpg

My picture

1891.jpg

Sellers picture

ecdd_1.jpg

My picture

1891r.jpg

Cheers :devil:

From what I can see, the color looks OK to me.

Interesting...I was thinking it looked lightly cleaned as I don't like the purple....but I don't claim to know more than Mark so hm

From the most part of IHC's that I've seen here have shown purple colors to them which is what this looks to have. It's only about a $10 coin tho', correct??

From what I can see, the color looks OK to me.

Interesting...I was thinking it looked lightly cleaned as I don't like the purple....but I don't claim to know more than Mark so hm

I'm not seeing purple on my monitor, just some uneven, darker brown areas. Even if I saw some purple, however, I still might think it was original. That said, I'm certainly wrong at times. (shrug)

Well its in the dansco now .. thanks for all the comments as for the $10 well i wish not in the UK gosh you blokes are lucky in the USA