• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Pics of Newps...

13 posts in this topic

Still can't quite get it right but these will give you a pretty good idea. These are both PCGS MS65's...

For the record... I find myself really liking the half cent... maybe I have a recessive copper gene starting to fire up ;)

WPQHS-maineconnecticutandhalfcent001.jpg

NUMLD-maineconnecticutandhalfcent002.jpg

maineconnecticutandhalfcent007.jpg

maineconnecticutandhalfcent008.jpg

I really like the half cent...Is it a product of the pic or does it actually have a double profile?

As for the Maine commen...saddly, I am not as impressed...mostly because the coin itself is so poorly empressed.

I really like the half cent...Is it a product of the pic or does it actually have a double profile?

As for the Maine commen...saddly, I am not as impressed...mostly because the coin itself is so poorly empressed.

Hey, did you hack my brain? That's what I was going to write! :baiting:

Hey, did you hack my brain? That's what I was going to write! :baiting:

You know what they say about great minds... ;)

Thanks all. The Maine looks like a lot of Maines as far as the strike goes... they all seem a little mushy to me and lacking good luster. The colors didn't come out too well in my pics as the colors are more orange than the picture shows.

On the Half Cent I think what looks like a double profile is actually remaining mint red around most of the protected areas.

Thanks again.