• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanna show your Lincolns?

51 posts in this topic

Whats going on with the 86-D? Wrong planchet? That 15-s has a very nice matte like look to it in the fields.

Did you take a bit out of it?

JK

Whats going on with the 86-D? Wrong planchet? That 15-s has a very nice matte like look to it in the fields.

Did you take a bit out of it?

JK

It's missing the top plate of copper.

I've had the '15-s about 40 years and that was the condition I found it in. I don't know what caused it. Too bad though. :(

WOW! I have never seen that. (86-D) Thats pretty cool looking.

I do like that 15-s regardless of the rev marks.

Also ldhair, amazing!!! Thats all I can say.

Picture251.jpg

Picture253.jpg

Great Lincolns Bajablu, hey can you show your MPL's too? I am thinking of starting to collect them but I could use a frame of reference, no point not starting at the top!

Hum, mpl's are always nice to look at, & I know I wont be the only one posting a few...

Picture1139.jpg

Picture1144.jpg

Picture1147-1.jpg

Picture1142.jpg

Picture1152.jpg

Picture1153.jpg

Ill have better pics soon from one of our very own here. Theres also the one in my sig.

Matte proof Lincolns get lots of love on the PCGS boards and get their fair share here, too, but I think that early business strike Lincolns can be a good value, too. Here is a 1910-S

B1910SN65RDa.jpg

B1910SN65RDRa.jpg

Matte proof Lincolns get lots of love on the PCGS boards and get their fair share here, too, but I think that early business strike Lincolns can be a good value, too. Here is a 1910-S

B1910SN65RDa.jpg

B1910SN65RDRa.jpg

That's a nice one Tom. Too bad about the spots though.

That's a nice one Tom. Too bad about the spots though.

Huh? :o Frankly, I'd be more concerned if Lincon's didn't have any spots (as many cleaned coins, including incidentally MPLs, have them removed). Those, in my opinion, are nothing at all to be concerned about or even comment on. Respectfully...Mike

I see maybe what could be 2 very minimul spots. Id say they are anything but distracting when looking at the coin overall.

Awesome coins so far people.

Keep them coming,,,

LeeG Pedigree PCGS MS65 BN

1909Svdbobvlg.jpg

1909SVDrev884.jpg

Bob what's amazing about the 09-S VDB is the "original" mint bloom remaining on the coin. It has to be seen "in-hand" to truly appreciate it. (thumbs u

DSCN5319A.jpg