• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where's rbrown4?

23 posts in this topic

I'm thinking I saw him post a day or so ago. I might be wrong.
And then again, you might not be wrong. And neither was the poster above you ;) Rey posted here yesterday.

I assume life has him busy right now. Life can do that to people at times. Anyhow he is still around, just posting a bit less right now. Rey hope all is well!

Hey Stinky thanks for asking. Bruce pretty much nailed it. Currently going through some changes and challenges both personally and professionally. In the middle of a separation I am sorry to say and recently took a new position with my company that has been quite demanded. I periodically get on here but am looking forward to more frequent participation again. Just trying to get things prioritized and in order for myself. Thanks again and as always this Forum and the members are great.

Rey

Hey Stinky thanks for asking. Bruce pretty much nailed it. Currently going through some changes and challenges both personally and professionally. In the middle of a separation I am sorry to say and recently took a new position with my company that has been quite demanded. I periodically get on here but am looking forward to more frequent participation again. Just trying to get things prioritized and in order for myself. Thanks again and as always this Forum and the members are great.

Rey

Best wishes for you, Rey.

Chris

Wish you nothing but luck Rey. You have plenty of friends here when you need them. I hope that every thing will work out for you.

PM sent

hm

yeah, I sent Rey a PM (Private Message) what I said to him I did not want published, but then again I did not want the other board members to think I was calous by not responding to his post here....hence, PM sent.

Now you know.

Rey

Hello, Rey, :)

I hope you continue to use your family and your friends here to help you in any way we can. Take care and good luck on the new position with your company.

AAJ

In the middle of a separation

Rey

Congratulations, Rey! Now, set your goals high! (thumbs u

55294-Ashley-Judd.jpg.be4e9a6876d54adc6603bdb002eba2c8.jpg