• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold my coins & bought a new country split-level....Picture

28 posts in this topic

Interesting but what do you do when it rains or other types of bad weather.

:roflmao:

BAD weather, I think a stiff wind would knock that thing over lol

I'm guessing the pot garden is around back? How long is your hair? I think it is required to be at least shoulder length for that kind of domicile, and your entire wardrobe must consist of leather and earth tones. Seriously, that looks like hippie headquarters.

How long is your hair? I think it is required to be at least shoulder length for that kind of domicile...

Just measured my ponytail - 13 inches.

How long is your hair? I think it is required to be at least shoulder length for that kind of domicile...

The sad thing is you made me get up and measure my ponytail. I've got you beat Just Bob mines 19 inches.

How much to rent one of those units for a week? lol

Tough to say, it has a pond!

Close-up of pond

march.jpg

Looks like they are getting the catfish ready for March Madness

The sad thing is you made me get up and measure my ponytail. I've got you beat Just Bob mines 19 inches.

Geez... I wish I had hair!!! :insane:

Scott :hi:

I can only have dreams of owning this beautiful Resort. And complete with all the amenities, wading pool, plastic bird, green house for growing weed, and a windmill made out of beer cans. :o:roflmao:

The story of the catfish is interesting. It had tried to swallow an inflated ball and was exhausting itself trying to dive. A guy notice it and he and his wife took a boat out to rescue it. They punctured the ball and let it go.

Now, if it would have been me, Jack, I'd be having some catfish fillets! :sumo:

Reminds me of a cartoon that I once saw for the Governor's Mansion of Maine, but it doesn' have pink, plastic flamingoes out in front.

The little blue chair is a nice touch of class!

“…The trailer complex...is actually an outdoor theater set, used by the Theater het Amsterdam Bos for a 2005 production of Anton Checkov’s play Ivanov.” from www.Snopes.com.