• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just sealed the deal on a large collection of ANA holdered morgans UPDATED

20 posts in this topic

Here's a list of all the coins...BTW, all of them are toned.

1x 1880-S ANA MS65PL

2x 1881-S ANA MS64

3x 1882-S ANA MS64

1x 1884-O ANA MS64

1x 1885 ANA MS63

1x 1886 ANA MS63

1x 1886 ANA MS64

2x 1887 ANA MS63

1x 1898 ANA MS63

1x 1900 ANA MS63

1x 1900-O ANA MS64

2x 1901-O ANA MS64

1x 1904-O ANA MS63

1x 1922 Peace ANA MS63

1x 1925 Peace ANA MS63

Images will be added to the OP as soon as they arrive. I'm really looking forward to receiving this group...it's the largest collection of them I've ever bought at one time and nearly every one of them is PQ. :grin:

EDIT 3/21: Coins have arrived! Sorry about the poor image quality below, it's hard to get a clear image when there are multiple coins in each photo. ;) Single coin images are coming. :)

obvb.jpg

coins1o.jpg

coins1r.jpg

coins2o.jpg

coins2r.jpg

coins3o.jpg

coins3r.jpg

coins4o.jpg

coins4r.jpg

coins5o.jpg

coins5r.jpg

Will be glad to see them DJ as I have always admired the morgans I've seen from you in the past. Seems there are others on this post that are rude and don't need to be posting unless it's of interest!!!!

Nice group of coins, DJ. Can't wait to see the 80S. I agree Bobby, some people are just not in a good mood. Shame for the rest of us.

Good job, DJ. (thumbs u

Will be glad to see them DJ as I have always admired the morgans I've seen from you in the past. Seems there are others on this post that are rude and don't need to be posting unless it's of interest!!!!

He sure likes stirring the pot doesn't he.

Ive bought a few of Dj's morgans and loved them all (thumbs u

I love those early ANACS holders. You can find some nice coins in them sometimes. Unfortuanately many have already beed cracked out and upgraded.

ahhhhhhhh right....well after reviewing the images I am afraid that most of those are counterfeit slabs...... hm

The only thing you can do now is sell them at melt value to me so you won't be completely burried in them :sumo:

:bump: