• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Football head quit at ICG!

16 posts in this topic

I'm a little bumped Cameron chose to make his announcement over there vs over here as I would think more of his friends reside here.

Personally, I think using "Football head" in the subject line, to refer to someone, is disrespecful.

Particularly if trying to convey congratulations. Hopefully, you know him very well and it is an inside joke that is accepted

Personally, I think using "Football head" in the subject line, to refer to someone, is disrespecful.

Particularly if trying to convey congratulations. Hopefully, you know him very well and it is an inside joke that is accepted

You never saw the Police Explorers picture, did you? :)

Cammy was behind the door of a patrol car, right index finger extended in a perfect 2-handed hold, ready to take down the perp with a loud "BANG!!!". Top it off with the oddest shaped head I've ever seen. lol

I'm a little bumped Cameron chose to make his announcement over there vs over here as I would think more of his friends reside here.

Announcing ATS would likely drum up a little more business than here.

Not knowing him personally, but knowing how he was talked about, the respect EVERYONE has for him, on both sides of the street, BUT, knowing there are those that WERE ATS and now reside here, it doesnt surprise me he made the announcement ATS, though, as Dcoin suggests, it probably WOULD drum up a little more biz there. Regardless of which side of the street, he is definitely one of the most respected people in the hobby, and he's still just a kid. He has a seriously bright future in the business. THOUGH, in his announcement, did you notice John Maben wanted to chat with him? Two former graders...perhaps they should have gotten backing and bought PCI...just a thought...

Not knowing him personally, but knowing how he was talked about, the respect EVERYONE has for him, on both sides of the street,...

Too many people ATS fail to show him the respect he has earned. In addition to being an excellent numismatist, he is also a very nice and humble person.

Not knowing him personally, but knowing how he was talked about, the respect EVERYONE has for him, on both sides of the street,...

Too many people ATS fail to show him the respect he has earned. In addition to being an excellent numismatist, he is also a very nice and humble person.

Greg, I agree, which is why I didn't understand someone starting a thread calling him "football head" and then telling him congratulations.

Cameron is nice, humble, and has shown he is a good grader. He deserves some RESPECT

Very true. I'm sure we will see Cameron do well. He is one of the good guys.

Announcing ATS would likely drum up a little more business than here.

I don't know about that. He will be working in the area of high grade moderns. Quite frankly, for those around his age, moderns are not that some "older people" believe. There are a lot of nice high grade moderns and collectors who are interested in them. Since I am one of those collectors I would consider buying from Cameron if he has something I am interested in.

BTW: I have an account ATS (in a different name) and have posted with it in 2 years. I like it better over here!!

Scott :hi: