• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

best statement i saw on common coins in high grade REALLY expensive PCGS plastic

12 posts in this topic

However, with registry sets; logic and rational thought are not always the final determination of price.

The same could also be said about many uncommon coins which are not being acquired for registry sets ;)

TRUE

but with uncommon coins; for the most; they do not lose 80%--99.99% of their value if broken out out of the rare plastic holders

TRUE

but with uncommon coins; for the most; they do not lose 80%--99.99% of their value if broken out out of the rare plastic holders

"TRUE", Michael, but that wasn't your original statement in this thread. :devil:

yes................................

but mark YOU changed the thread

when you talked about uncommon coins :cloud9:

which is okie; but i was just directly

answering you which was out of the context of the thread

GREAT I LOVE IT

the true rational mr. spock has hit the nail right on the head and the best statement mr. spock has EVER MADE

:makepoint::applause: (thumbs u :applause: :makepoint:makepoint: :applause: (thumbs u :applause::makepoint: :makepoint: :applause: (thumbs u :applause: :makepoint:makepoint: :applause: (thumbs u :applause::makepoint:

Collecting coins is logical only if they're old and shiny instead of new and shiny. lol

As demand increases for moderns the multiples between grades decreases. Already these multiples are often lower than they are on the 19th century indian cents.

It's simply remarkable how some people only like ancient, or circulated, or modern, or crusty, or even So called Dollars. Few are so vocal about what they don't like.