• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whatever you want, I got it!

23 posts in this topic

I am done with this hobby, so I am liquidating my collection. Whatever you are looking for, I probably have, so PM me and ask. I have complete sets of Jeffersons, Roosevelts, Washingtons, Kennedys, certified type coins, peace dollars, circulated junk silver, silver dollars, rollls of ASEs, all sorts of stuff! PM me and we can work a deal for cash or bullion. DEALERS NEED NOT APPLY!

Don't be too rash, Jeff. I know the guy pissed you off. Remember my run in with John Paul Sarossi? Sure, thin the collection down but hold onto your saints for now. You have a hell of a collection there, mister!

Yeah, I will probably hold onto the Saints, and maybe the bust halves, but everything else must GOOOO!!!!!

And Victor, I remember your experience with Sirosi, do you ever notice that stories like that are the rule in this hobby and not the exception???

Yes, I have a lot of mexican coins, some modern euro commems, swiss coins and some philippine and panama coins.

Whatever you are looking for, I probably have, so PM me and ask. I have complete sets of Jeffersons, Roosevelts, Washingtons, Kennedys, certified type coins, peace dollars, circulated junk silver, silver dollars, rollls of ASEs, all sorts of stuff!

wow, FULL sets of jeffs and roosevelts and all that? you must have everything :headbang: how about a red 14d for starters.. should i pm ya?

Sorry, the only 14-D I have is gold, not red individual_without_enough_empathy.

Sounds like someone has an attitude. Doesn't seem like a friendly way to sell coins to anyone! I know I won't have any questions for ya!! See Ya!!!!

Yeah, I am just like all the rest in this "friendly" little collecting community. Bobby, if you couldn't see that McKinley was mocking me, then I feel for you.

Yeah, I am just like all the rest in this "friendly" little collecting community. Bobby, if you couldn't see that McKinley was mocking me, then I feel for you.

That I didn't see Jeff. I apologize if that is the case. I don't really like getting into others quarrels and I definately don't mock people when they are down. :(

sorry man.. this whole retirement thing is...... uproarious. we all know you're not going anywhere, including you. ebay is up, and a lot of people suck.. something else we all know. do what needs to be done with that seller, learn your lesson, and move on.. that's what i think.

and when you advertise that you have 'everything' don't start with jeff sets hehaw.. just teasin. nice gold collection (thumbs u

I'm interested in your set(s) of Jefferson nickels.

And, I promise NOT to be a rude boor :olol !

Sorry you are leaving the hobby. Please let me know what you have in Jeffies.

I am done with this hobby, so I am liquidating my collection. Whatever you are looking for, I probably have, so PM me and ask. I have complete sets of Jeffersons, Roosevelts, Washingtons, Kennedys, certified type coins, peace dollars, circulated junk silver, silver dollars, rollls of ASEs, all sorts of stuff! PM me and we can work a deal for cash or bullion. DEALERS NEED NOT APPLY!

Hey jtryka,

I'm always looking for more gold but I don't want any of your collection because I don't want you to leave the hobby. You've been so helpful to me and I'm saddened to see you leave the hobby. We all have bad experiences but hopefully we can all learn from them and move on.

I have to agree. I can't see anybody leaving the hobby over one incident.This would be like not watching any more movies because you paid a lot of money taking the whole family and it wasn't any good.

If that was the case then I would have quit long ago especially with a few of my incidents.

Sorry to see him go but if that one incident is going to take it out of you and you are going to transfer it to others then one needs to make the right decision.