• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I just came from across the street - need some help

12 posts in this topic

I recently joined the ANA, and took advantage of the submission privileges for NGC service. Today, I got an email from a Danny Nunez @ NGC with an Inv # that is being shipped to me. My question is, using the NGC website, where in the world do I plug in the invoice/submission number to find my grades? I can't seem to find any links to submission results/grading services.

Thanks!

In order to see your grades on the NGC website, you must be a paid member of the Collector's Society. Though membership through the ANA does include direct submission priviledges to NGC, you cannot do anything related to the website.

I'm sure if you called NGC they would be happy to tell you the grades on your submission.

Welcome to the forum! :hi:

I had a feeling that that was the answer.....I saw the message on the site to contact their friendly customer service dept. with any questions about submissions. I have been thinking very hard about re-upping my membership, it's been about 6 years since I was a dues paying member, and pcgs is just about on my last nerve!

I think I'm gonna cross a very nice pattern registry set over to NGC in the next few months.

Thanks for the reply & the welcome! I will give the nice people at NGC a call on Monday.

Welcome to our little corner of the numismatic world. We have quite a number of refugees from ATS here. So you should feel at home.

and pcgs is just about on my last nerve!

I just have to ask about the above statement... why is pcgs on your last nerve?

Scott :hi: