• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would you buy this 1921 SLQ?

16 posts in this topic

This eBay seller sold me an altered 1921 SLQ. It might be my eyes but is this another altered coin? 380003726715 (I would post a link but I try and I can't do it!). This coin isn't the one I purchased from him. Although I am having a little trouble getting my refund from this pond skum!

After you look at this quarter take a look at the two 1921 dimes. Do they look funny as well?

Why are you looking at this guys stuff - He has had numerous bashings here on the boards.

Look elsewhere

I doubt that the date is altered but it is a junk coin only worth a fraction of what was paid for it.

After all that has been written on this forum regarding this seller-shame on you. But they do offer a guaranteed return on this coin-did they on your coin? If you followed their directions it should have been handled-if not simply contact Paypal.

By the way this coin does not look altered, merely abused beyond bidding on it. Do not expect Paypal to immediately take care of your problem. Twice I had to go to Paypal and both times it was over 30 days, but then both times I received my funds paid less the postage.

Good luck

Jim

I am sorry I haven't read all the treads here. This is the last post for me.

Thanks...

I'm a little sensitive at times myself but this is a little extreme. No one was flaming you, just trying to help.

Thanks...

I apologise also as I started it.

There is a search function with in the Board here ... It is probably a good idea to quickly search BEFORE spending any money on an EBAY auction. It is what I do

Good Day Banknote1

Thanks...

I'm a little sensitive at times myself but this is a little extreme. No one was flaming you, just trying to help.

I agree with victor here. You asked an opinion and people were honest enough to give you one. Pointing at former topics is not a habit for everyone and I am surely a part of that group, so no harm there. I noticed there was still 3 days left in this auction, so if you have not bid on this coin, then some great advice has been given and I would just take that and use it wisely. Take care Banknote1 and hope to see you post again soon!! (thumbs u