• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEWPS: A first for me--Early Gold!

42 posts in this topic

Man I am so jealous! Congrats Victor!

Jeff, you can be jealous once I pay off the $4850 on my credit card. doh!

Man I am so jealous! Congrats Victor!

Jeff, you can be jealous once I pay off the $4850 on my credit card. doh!

Well lets get that for sale list moving CHUMLEY :)

Oh yeah NICE COIN

Tom, how does it look in hand?

Well lets get that for sale list moving CHUMLEY

Mike, I organized most of the coins last weekend and I'm going to start listing them this weekend.

I'll be selling a complete set of Walkers with half of them uncirculated. A nice set of Franklin Halves and a set of Barber Quarters complete but for the '01S and '13S being replicas. Lot's of stuff. Gotta pay off my debt.... Too bad I wasn't born rich instead of so darn good-looking! :grin:

Too bad I wasn't born rich instead of so darn good-looking! :grin:

and don't forget your "Good Taste" in Women :)

Victor, that is a sweet looking coin! :applause: Excellent pickup.

So, are you going to do a complete gold type set now?

I think Victor did very well in both categories!!36_2_1-1.gif

[font:Century Gothic] Xie xie ~ thank you [/font]

:blush:

Victor, that is a sweet looking coin! :applause: Excellent pickup.

So, are you going to do a complete gold type set now?

Nah, it would be too expensive especially since I still have a ways to go on my gold and copper set.

This was pointed out to me by a friend and I thought that it would be a good opportunity buy and will go nicely with my 1836 $5 gold piece.

I have been toying with the idea of a half eagle type set, though. :banana:

I agree!!! Although Victor picked up a nice piece of gold, I believe later in the thread he picked up a nicer piece of something else! :o (thumbs u

I agree!!! Although Victor picked up a nice piece of gold, I believe later in the thread he picked up a nicer piece of something else! :o (thumbs u

(thumbs u

now i really love this perfect

gem circulated totally original piece of early usa gold :cloud9:(worship):applause:

i will write an ode to this sexy 1811 half eagle......................

oh my tender half eagle so beautiful and yet so rare. how i wonder did you stay so choice while circulating far and wide?? did you come across some careful lovers who tenderly handled you and caressed you lovingly and gentleely while transacting their business all the while appreciating you for your sublime beauty and large transaction powers??

or possibly my beautiful original golden sweet were you a pocket piece a rememberance of some fortoutious meeting between two lovers in 1811 and the man kept this dated gold coin as a reminder of this long ago meeting?? carrying it with him until he finally passed from this world into the next??

oh my if this extremely eye appealling half eagle could only talk what tales she would weave..............................................

of the handling of her and all the history and romance associated with this piece of golden circulated eye appealling perfection..........................

sweet tender lady five!!!

i beseech you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! reveal all to me