• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Its Done!

14 posts in this topic

I wanted something a little different, so I got a Dansco single year state quarter album and filled it with silver only issues. Today, the last set arrived.....

silv1.jpg

silv2.jpg

silv3.jpg

Sorry about the photo quality. I was in a hurry....

MM :hi:

Well done love the set now post this again in 10 years and lets see how they have toned

what you going to do now (shrug)

Wow, this year's quarters are beautiful!

Now you can buy another page and put in the Territories' quarters :mad:

Actually, the album has 10 openings on the last page. I figure I will place them there....

MM

I'm not a big fan of *Modern Krap* but that's pretty cool and I know the prices for those silver sets of Statehood Quarters so this is an accomplishment to release all 50 of those from Gov't entombment!

Nice set MM. I had to sell all my silver one's.

Don't worry, Bobby! I'm still holding them for you. (thumbs u

Chris

Well done love the set now post this again in 10 years and lets see how they have toned

Exactly what I was thinking! What a beautiful set! :cloud9:

This is also the first time that I've seen the entire 50 coin set assemble together in one set. It was kind of stunning since I just realized another ten years has gone by. Think of all of the people who started collected state quarters in 1999 and never lived to see the conclusion of the program. hm