• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1945D Washington Quarter DDO

9 posts in this topic

This is my first post here and will not be the last. I have beeen going through my "stuff"-a good winter project. I have found 1944D Washington Quarters that are double die. I do not have the camera to take any picures but the quarters are the same as the 1943D ddo in the "Cheerypickers Guide" on the bottom of page 167--FS-25-1943D-101, CONECA 4-O-IV. My question is: Has this been reported and if not how does one go about doing something like that-if at all. The coins grade an MS63 plus or minus and so far I have 10 of them. I would appreciate any help that may be given---Thank You--Don 68

Without pictures hard to say for certain. I would guess you could check the coneca website. Any pictures at all would be a great help and welcome to the forums!

Thanks for the welcomes and also the advice about CONECA--had no idea. This will help alot as I also have a 1972D lincoln that is silver or zinc in color , There were 6 of them in a fed wrapped roll. I am looking into getting a good macro camera--any suggestions ?? I have had the quarters for forty some years and the pennies since '72. Just slow I guess ha haha---Thanks again--Don68