• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This is FUNNY ... Link from ATS

21 posts in this topic

The seller is very derogatory but the only reason this won't work well now is because of eBay. Before the recent changes, this kit could have gotten people off to making decent profit$!.

The seller is very derogatory but the only reason this won't work well now is because of eBay. Before the recent changes, this kit could have gotten people off to making decent profit$!.

:baiting: Hey zoins... :jokealert:

lol

Parody or not, I bet it sells...I was telling my wife just last night that you can sell anything and everything on e-bay...for instance, I bet I could sell this "belly-button lint" in one of their auctions.

Did anyone see a counter? That would be interesting to see the number of visitors that will flock to this auction.

An excellent parody! I will be doing a parody before too long myself.... ;)
Now I am excited!! :devil:

Scott :hi:

hilarious..I think that quarter in the ICUP slab might crossover....and for those who seem to be missing it..it is a parody, he has no hopes or efforts at trying to sell... it's why the "buy it now" is $200 for $30 worth of supplies...and a stick of crazy glue...too funny

PS--great post, thanks for sharing it

hilarious..I think that quarter in the ICUP slab might crossover....and for those who seem to be missing it..it is a parody, he has no hopes or efforts at trying to sell... it's why the "buy it now" is $200 for $30 worth of supplies...and a stick of crazy glue...too funny

Do not forget the "HOW TO" book :)

I contacted the seller and applauded his efforts. I told him his parody was right on the mark and its too bad that there was so much truth in his statements. I also put him on my favorite sellers list lol

... the most popular sources you will be introduced to are:

Your local bank! That's right! Believe it or not, your local bank may actually be willing to give you rolls upon rolls of coins at face value!!!

Damn, there goes my secret source! :mad:

Damn, there goes my secret source! :mad:

Is it any relation to your secret sauce?! :roflmao:

lol

:o Who told you about that?

Be careful! There may be revenooers lurkin.

Chris

$30 of supplies? You send me everything in that auction (minus the superglue) and I'll send you $40 plus shipping......I think 175 of those holders is a bit more than $30 and if you can get them for $30, I would like to know where.

I like them for storage better than I like 2x2s and flips. (though, those are pretty cheap)

oops...you're right..I misread it. I usually buy only the box of 25--all half dollar size (I'm a Barber hoarder, Franklin Cameos and Walker Varieties)...I agree, I like them very much for holding my coins, way above 2X2's or flips...I usually get a box of 25 from Vernon Coin for around $12...plus shipping (so I usually order other stuff too to cut the shipping %)..

Good catch...

This is pretty funny too ...

Offer history

User ID Offer Status Qty Date of Offer

marblean*** ( 13) Pending 100 Mar-06-08 19:35:21 PST