• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

'Submission Status' page should have a column titled.....

3 posts in this topic

"Finalized/Imaged/Ready to Ship".....

I currently have 2 invoices in for grading. I opted to have everything shipped back together. Well, the first invoice has been long graded. I've been in 'Quality Control' for a week. I know the next step is "Finalized/Imaged/Shipped", which, it appears, won't happen until the 2nd invoice is completed.

I just think the grades could post even though the order doesn't ship.

Paul

"Finalized/Imaged/Ready to Ship".....

I currently have 2 invoices in for grading. I opted to have everything shipped back together. Well, the first invoice has been long graded. I've been in 'Quality Control' for a week. I know the next step is "Finalized/Imaged/Shipped", which, it appears, won't happen until the 2nd invoice is completed.

I just think the grades could post even though the order doesn't ship.

Paul

That would be XTRA man hours. I can see why they do not do it.

I also have a 4 or five submissions in and are in stasis waiting for the complete package to be done. In my instance I had to because I am adjusting some multi holders with new crossed over coins. It was a complicated submission and I wanted to make sure they got it right BEFORE sending anything back. SAVES on the SHIPPING costs too.

That would be XTRA man hours. I can see why they do not do it.

Hi J....

I originally thought that this was the reason. In actuality, it could probably be done with just a few lines of code. That information is already in the computer somewhere.

Paul