• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

roll serching!

15 posts in this topic

i dont know if i found some1s 56 coins but these were in rolls i searched today. they look proof! and the penny is awsome! i will try to get some better pics :)

tradingslabs002.jpg

tradingslabs004.jpg

tradingslabs005.jpg

tradingslabs008.jpg

thanks tom! how the heck do yall take pics of proofs. the cam wants to focus on so many things :) i can seem to get a clear picture of them. the pennys red is hard to capture :(

im wondering if my buddy knew they were in there when he sold them to me :) the penny rev is very nice cam like but the obv has no frost at all :(

I think Bruce meant to write that he wouldn't have them graded since they would likely come back with relatively low PF grades that would make the cost of certification dwarf their value. Nonetheless, it is quite a cool find.

Excellent finds! In my searches of halves over the years I found quite a few clad proofs and one 1964 proof, you are very lucky!

I think Bruce meant to write that he wouldn't have them graded since they would likely come back with relatively low PF grades that would make the cost of certification dwarf their value. Nonetheless, it is quite a cool find.

Yes I did Thanks for catching that :)

So.. whos buying Monroe Presidential rolls from the mint (rather than the circulation ones which were under more scrutiny) in the hope of finding wrong planchets ? :D