• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

other Eagles

7 posts in this topic

As I was gathering bullion to sell I kept noticing some cool Eagles on the rounds. After some fussing about the mints design for the Bald Eagle I thought it would be fun to post other renderings of this magnificent bird. What do you have to share? :cool:

RIMG0209.jpg

RIMG0210.jpg

RIMG0211.jpg

RIMG0213.jpg

eagles.jpg

eaglesII.jpg

1997ASEreverse.jpg

And, how about some double headed eagles :grin:

TheNewRussiancollectionwallpaper-1.jpg

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

EZ_E, that middle round's eagle looks like that kind of retro eagle that would come from a German coin. I love the sharply 'cut' lines. Wouldnt like it on our coinage, but love the look of it. The nicest eagle on our coinage, in my opinion, is the reverse of Bridgeport commem.