• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Silver Eagles

29 posts in this topic

Well I conned my wife into letting me have the money to complete one of my Dansco's. She knows how I love my SAE's.

I would like to complete my American Eagle Silver Dollar Dansco. I'm looking for the following years.

1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, & 1997. I would like these Uncirculated and no milk spots. Please PM with prices please. Thanks!!

hmm Used to be a site call Mintproducts.com ...

I stand corrected as he is correct - this is the site where I originally bought my 1995W Eagle Set .... Mnay years ago - they are still there and I hvae had good luck with them in the past .. Go For it ..

Here is your page

Eagles

Sorry NOOB :)

Well the MintProducts turned out to be a little cheaper than ebay, especially if you have to buy from different sellers. The s&h would add up there. Went ahead and got all 5 I needed. My SAE Dansco will now be 100% Complete.

Way to go, Bobby! (thumbs u Now post a pic!

I think when I get them all in, I'll take pics of my Dansco pages and post them. I'm actually kind of proud of this completion. I know for some this album could be completed in one purchase, but for me, quite a task.

I think when I get them all in, I'll take pics of my Dansco pages and post them. I'm actually kind of proud of this completion. I know for some this album could be completed in one purchase, but for me, quite a task.

Yeah with all the postage paid with each purchase - YOU could have BOUGHT a complete set and saved money BUT where is the fun in that.

Just wait a few years when those babies start to tone ... WILL you be HAPPY or WILL you be SAD.

I can take pictures of mine of you would like to see them ... I started mine in 1986 :) when I got married

Yeah with all the postage paid with each purchase - YOU could have BOUGHT a complete set and saved money BUT where is the fun in that.

Just wait a few years when those babies start to tone ... WILL you be HAPPY or WILL you be SAD.

I can take pictures of mine of you would like to see them ... I started mine in 1986 :) when I got married

I would like to see them very much there Mike. I've been fortunate enough to get all mine with no spotting and look very nice. I'm looking forward to them toning in my Dansco over the years.

Argh .. Remind me in a few weeks - I stash that book in the closet as it will not be updated again till 09 -

I ..ehem .. am having a little probelm stretching up that high :)

Man I got the Eagles I needed from the MintProducts site but it's been a week and my order is still in process. I emailed them to see if they may have an eta of shipdate and haven't even gotten a response from them. Are they usually this slow??

Man I got the Eagles I needed from the MintProducts site but it's been a week and my order is still in process. I emailed them to see if they may have an eta of shipdate and haven't even gotten a response from them. Are they usually this slow??

I kinda remember a week to 10 days ... Patience :) ..

Almost forgot about the pictures I promised you .. These are just quikies ..

53924-bobby.jpg.4ec45da029d02482ade783c76347d21c.jpg

Thanks Mike. Is that some album toning going on with those? I've had all of my eagles in airtights until I bought my Dansco the latter part of last year. Mine are still white.

Yes - That is what you can expect wit the Dansco Deluxe album. If you DO NOT want yours to tone you may want to invest in the INTERCEPT shield album.

"Ah yes, ain't nutting like completing a set. Remember, I just finished my commem dollars in Dansco that took over 5 years to complete."

(thumbs u (thumbs u

Yes - That is what you can expect wit the Dansco Deluxe album. If you DO NOT want yours to tone you may want to invest in the INTERCEPT shield album.

I don't know if I have the deluxe or not. Mine is the 7181. I don't mind the toning at all, as long as they look good.

I don't know if I have the deluxe or not. Mine is the 7181. I don't mind the toning at all, as long as they look good.

Yep thats it ... They will tone reddish/brownish as you see

Yep thats it ... They will tone reddish/brownish as you see

Cool!