• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A get well message for JGRINZ

43 posts in this topic

Mike Bonnell(Jgrinz) is recovering from an operation, so I thought it would be nice to send him this get well message.

AF-020.jpg

Sorry you're feeling bad.

[font:Arial Black]Hope you get well soon![/font] :banana:

GET WELL, MIKE!

When you come back, you'll have to tell us whether the rumor is true that the nurses look like a young Loretta Switt or Sally Kellerman! lol

(for those who do not understand the reference, think M*A*S*H)

Scott :hi:

Hey Mike, though we have only chatted a few times, with my surgery bound lower back, filled with pain meds all day, I fell your pain and I DO wish you a speedy speedy recovery. Get well REAL soon, and I look forward to seeing you here back to your old self soon!!! (Wait, is that a good thing? lol) Get well, man!

I just got home from an unexpected inpatient hospital admission.

I went into the hospital early Sunday morning (02/24) after dozing at the wheel and hitting a tree (the tree won, in case there was any doubt).

I ended up with a dislocated him, several other fractures, and assorted abrasions and contusions to go along with it.

The car, of course, is like to be totaled.

Best get well wishes to JGRINZ, from one sick bed to another!

[font:Comic Sans MS]Here's wishing ya a quick recovery, Mike![/font]

[font:Impact]and Bully...[/font] :sorry:

That is a VERY sweet looking puppy, and for what it's worth, BULLY is aka Mike too :)

GET WELL, MIKE!

When you come back, you'll have to tell us whether the rumor is true that the nurses look like a young Loretta Switt or Sally Kellerman! lol

(for those who do not understand the reference, think M*A*S*H)

Scott :hi:

He'll probably discover that they look like Donald Sutherland.

Chris