• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where are my CS freebies?

14 posts in this topic

When I paid $99 for CS membership a couple months ago I selected the three free issues of Numismatic News. Still haven't gotten any of them. How long am I supposed to wait? Doubt I'll subscribe to it now, if they're really that slow processing orders.

On my first membership I selected several of the freebies. I did get a few issues of NN, but I never got most of the others.

I can't recall if there were freebies with the second subscription, but I can't recall getting any.

If someone at NGC doesn't respond here, I'll just waste some of their money and call the 800 number tomorrow. There were several "bonuses" on the CS registration form when I signed up. Three free issues of NN was one of them. Form would only let me pick one as I recall, and that's what I chose. Would have picked something else if I knew NN would stooge me.

If you want to make sure they see it, post it in the Ask NGC forum. This might be of interest to many other forum members. However, it might take them a couple of days to respond.

I didn't think of that. Haven't posted in that forum before blush.gif Wanted to ask how much a box costs and how to add one to my submission form/order too... so will probably just call them tomorrow anyway.

The boxes cost $3 + S&H and I don't believe you can have them shipped with your submissions. I've mentioned this to them and they said they were looking into it. That was several months ago. The S&H is expensive. I think it is something like $7, but covers up to 3 boxes.

If you go to a show where NGC attends they usually have FREE boxes they give out. I've picked up enough over the past few shows to house 3/4 of my collection.

• Administrator

Hmmm...I wonder if there is a problem with the notification system to NN when a new user signs up. I'll look into this.

Thanks Dena..

I'd like to drive to a show NGC attends and get some free boxes, Greg. But the gas my 5.0L V8 would consume is likely much more than the $7 shipping. blush.gif None of the TPGs show up at shows in my area (Knoxville, TN).

Thanks Dena for emailing me and calling NN to straighten this out. My issues have started arriving (finally.)

BTW, it's a full size 1990 Eddie Bauer Ford Bronco. Can't pop the top off any '92 or later models because of the third brake light and the way rear seatbelts are attached. Am still looking for a nice 1991 Silver Anniversary Edition.