• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is wrong with people? Example #1

12 posts in this topic

Perhaps someone wants to buy it and then relist it as a genuine piece.
...the exact reason that I don't think it should be allowed to be sold..it should be destroyed

...the exact reason that I don't think it should be allowed to be sold..it should be destroyed

amen!

if you ever see coins with a real fine criss cross patern on it its from my friend .he will take coins that have been altered and ruin them so others wont be able to sell, on fake silver he has lots of bars from them :)

Its hard to say who is bidding on the item because of the "Private Listing". I don't think the private listing should be allowed. Who knows who is bidding on a coin and for what reason the Buyer is bidding and the seller is selling and who is the buyer etc.

I agree that the coin should not be allowed to sell and needs to be destroyed.

There are a lot of people out there who see only what they want to see. Some are probably disregarding the word "altered" for whatever reason and some of the bidders probably believe that it has value because it ia altered.

Why would I want to use a coin as a "filler" knowing that it is altered amd how do know if the other coin he has for sale hasn't been altered too if the alteration is so good.

The other problem is that somebody will buy it and then try to sell it as geniune.

amen!

(thumbs u