• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

found one of my bu penny thumb buster books :)

14 posts in this topic

That's great! (thumbs u

I'll have to post pictures of my "all red" collection, every coin since 1931 being all red (except for 1943) and a few before 1931, including a 1909 VDB.

Scott :hi:

Great set, Ant. Here is mine-I have many earlier, to include the 1909 P VDB, but not enough to fill the pages-long way to go yet-Someday though.

LincolnCentBook1.jpg

LincolnCentBook2part1.jpg

LincolnCentBook2Part2.jpg

i do think that they shouldnt have made the steel penny it throws off the look in the book. all nice coper till you get to those :)

i do think that they shouldnt have made the steel penny it throws off the look in the book. all nice coper till you get to those :)

Let's see... Not have enough ammo for WWII soldiers, lose the war, and fear global destruction.... Or, end the war early, win the war, and make ant think the steel cent is out of place.

I vote for option 1.

u know in some places its a sport to hunt munkies :P

And in the US it's a childhood pastime to burn ants with magnifying glasses!

The correct response would be "Touché."

u know in some places its a sport to hunt munkies :P

:signfunny:

And in the US it's a childhood pastime to burn ants with magnifying glasses!

The correct response would be "Touché."

:signfunny:

I just sold all my slabs and started my first Lincoln Dansco album. Needless to say there are way to many holes to even bother with photo's right now. :o

So far it looks like everyone's sets are great. I just wish those holders were through hole so you could see the reverse as well.