• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ignore member

11 posts in this topic

Yep. Click on their username, then you get a drop-down menu. Click View Profile. Then you get their profile screen. You will see these options:

Add to UBB Buddies | Ignore this user | Add to Watched Users | Show User's Posts

Click Ignore this user. Voila!

Yep. Click on their username, then you get a drop-down menu. Click View Profile. Then you get their profile screen. You will see these options:

Add to UBB Buddies | Ignore this user | Add to Watched Users | Show User's Posts

Click Ignore this user. Voila!

Right you are, MunkyMan95! (thumbs u

What the ignorer will see when an ignoree posts to a thread:

*** You are ignoring this user ***

Toggle the display of this post

The Ignore button isn't for everybody.

I have never put anybody on Ignore. I don't read some sections such as the Comic Forums because I don't collect and have no interest in those Forums etc,

I have never put anybody on Ignore because I have never ran across anybody that was obtuse 100% 0f the time. Everybody has something worthwhile to say at one time or another .

Never did agree with hiding my head in the sand.

I have never put anybody on Ignore. I don't read some sections such as the Comic Forums because I don't collect and have no interest in those Forums etc,

I have never put anybody on Ignore because I have never ran across anybody that was obtuse 100% 0f the time. Everybody has something worthwhile to say at one time or another .

Great post and I agree 100%.

I guess that I can be thankful as the thought of ignoring someone from this forum has never entered my mind. I have never been pestered or insulted from anyone here and that has been the main reason this is my forum of choice over any others.

Ditto!

Ditto!

You betcha. (thumbs u