• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coins in question

35 posts in this topic

thanks. i cant aford to by many coins like that so i realy dont know about them :)

My knowledge of these are slim to Ant. The only way I would purchase a coin of this magnitude would be in a PCGS or NGC slab!!

thanks. i cant aford to by many coins like that so i realy dont know about them :)

My knowledge of these are slim to Ant. The only way I would purchase a coin of this magnitude would be in a PCGS or NGC slab!!

And with all the fakes of those recently, how sure can you be?!

And with all the fakes of those recently, how sure can you be?!

But the slabs have guarantee, right??

Oppps, you're talking about the slab.

So if a coins is fake thats bad unless you pay for it with a fake cashiers check then your even

now if the coin were real and the slab fake that's not so bad if it's got a sticker

and if the slab is real and the coin is fake thats worth posting especially if it has a sticker

update all! my buddy says thanks to all who helped. when i went in he asked what happened cause i guess i looked upset. well i told him and showed him and he pulled it. he had gottin these coins many yrs ago from a person who at the time was the biggest coin person here and he was told it was genuine by a few people. well after viewing the post he pulled and is happy to know. he realy didnt want to sell it cause he wasnt sure. and now he is :)

the other is good and genuine right? but dipped to hell. cause it doesnt have all the hash marks a harsh cleaning shows :)