• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lets See your Home Operations Center (Office) - Work / Coins / Other

60 posts in this topic

I was never A BUN guy ... Long n Flowin is my style :)

Same here - in fact my first wife had long, dark hair flowing down her back.

Shame she didn't have any on her head!

:devil:

No Comment .. Although French woman are pretty similar just LIGHTER hair :)

:signfunny::insane:

Well I at least got my pc back up and running so maybe when I can find the time, I can take pics again!

Bobby -- You need to work on your man-cave decor. May I suggest replacing the statuettes with some signed baseballs or sumpin' else on those hanging shelves?

Well I at least got my pc back up and running so maybe when I can find the time, I can take pics again!

Bobby -- You need to work on your man-cave decor. May I suggest replacing the statuettes with some signed baseballs or sumpin' else on those hanging shelves?

I know, I can't help it. This is also my wife's computer room, and tanningbed room. She actually just squezzed this little spot out for me! lol

Oh yes, her sewing room too! lol

laugh.gif

:signfunny:

Please do not make fun of my Drapery :)

laugh.gif

My goodness, Harvey. There's so much to make fun of in that picture that I don't know where to begin. How about here: I can see why a Brewers fan needs those medications.

This is my home away from home. This is where I sleep, surf the net, watch TV, eat, do homework and peak out the window at the world I don't have time to be a part of because of the college of engineering. I took this standing in front of the closet where trash is piling up and I will soon need to do laundry...

College means never having to clean...

55245-100_1371b.JPG.6c0c5294f232036b08bf4d33959f6045.JPG

Bobby, I feel your pain!

Harvey, how do you find anything, is it organized chaos?

Revenant, I like your set up, now all you need is a toilet and you never have to move!

Thank you Guy's I'm the big 28 now :o well off to bed for now MOMMA (the wife ) want's to give me part of my present so see ya

He's going to get his birthday spanking.13_10_1.gif307156sn2hc9lw2y.gif36_11_6.gif

Thanks Chris ... I am Truely upset I did not get to call yer MOM - "MOM" as we would have hit off BIG time .... Please do not tell me SHE plays Cribbage and I will really be in the depths of sorrow ...

It was an honor knowing her, Mike. She was one of the coolest people you could ever meet. When the mind conjures up an image of the perfect American grandma--mom is who you'd see.

Cribbage?! I love that game. My absolute favorite.

------

Harvey, with all of those soda cups, I now know why you needed a 3X-Large T-shirt. :þ

--------

Bobby, cool Dansco albums and desk but.....be a MAN! Spread some arrowheads and dead animals around the place. And...it's time to throw out your purdy pink lingerie. :o They clash with your Harley! lol

--------

Winston, I loved that movie! The Big Lebowski. (thumbs u

Are you ready for aladdin's cave ?? all you tidy freaks look no further :devil:

Its a work in progress lol i cannot wait until the front room and the kitchen are done then i can start in this room

P1010013-1.jpg

P1010016-1.jpg

P1010015-1.jpg

P1010014-1.jpg

any thing you fancy a close up shot of just ask ? like my seal skull etc lol

Ya'll are just too funny!!! Harv, Rev, and Dooly, man I don't see how ya'll can find anything. Harv, are ya just waitin for one of those drinks to spill on your keyboard?? lol And BTW, Happy Birthday!! (thumbs u

Revenant, I like your set up, now all you need is a toilet and you never have to move!

Unfortunately I still have to walk a whole 15 feet or so to get to the toilet, but I'm working on it. :)

Hey guys, I'm sure most of you never even missed me!!! I've been away a while working out of town. I have to go out one more time at the end of this week and hopefully this will be the last for a while. Anyway I thought this was a cool thread. Nice to see were some of you do your thing. Here's my do all corner in the back of the dining room, not much but it's my corner. I hope to have my permanent office finished by winter. So does the wife.

Lem nice recording studio.... :) I will hunt a pic down of mine soon.

edited to add desk area that is....

comp2.jpg

Looks much worse now....

Bruce, I prefer the cordless keyboard and mouse, too! Do you know how many times I've spilled a cup of coffee on the keyboard? All you have to do is turn it upside down and "shake & wipe", "shake & wipe", and keep repeating this until it's clean............."takes a licking and keeps on ticking" (thumbs u

Chris