• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Received My first Grading!!

16 posts in this topic

Just got back the first coins that I have had graded.....

001 1991 P KOREAN WAR S$1 PF 69 ULTRA CAMEO

002 2001 P BUFFALO S$1 PF 69 ULTRA CAMEO

003 2001 D BUFFALO S$1 MS 69

004 2006 P BEN FRANKLIN SCIENTIST S$1 PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO

005 2006 P BEN FRANKLIN FOUNDING FATHER S$1 PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO

VERY HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS!!

Jeffrey

Just got back the first coins that I have had graded.....

001 1991 P KOREAN WAR S$1 PF 69 ULTRA CAMEO

002 2001 P BUFFALO S$1 PF 69 ULTRA CAMEO

003 2001 D BUFFALO S$1 MS 69

004 2006 P BEN FRANKLIN SCIENTIST S$1 PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO

005 2006 P BEN FRANKLIN FOUNDING FATHER S$1 PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO

VERY HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS!!

Jeffrey

I would be too! I mean the 69s are nothing to sneeze at, though I would have KILLED for a 70 on those Buffalos. However, the Ben Franklins in 70s are going for a bundle from what I've seen!

Congrats!

:acclaim:

Thanks to everyone for welcoming me to the forum. I was hoping for 70s on the Buffalos...I believe everybody does! I was quite happy just being able to get them from the mint back in '01. I still can't believe they sold out that fast.But I am happy with what I got and the 70s for both Franklins was a pleasant surprise.

Since I am new at submitting coins for grading, I just found out a that I can't submit my 20th Anniversary Silver Eagle set and get them graded with the special "20 anniversary" label since I opened the original mint shipping box back in '06.

I am a bit disappointed but I am now educated a bit more and I know what to do and not to do in the future.

You can still submit the Reverse proof and get the Anniversary label . The same thing happened to me.The other two can be bought separately so there is no way of knowing if it came from the set or not.

You can still submit the Reverse proof and get the Anniversary label . The same thing happened to me.The other two can be bought separately so there is no way of knowing if it came from the set or not.

Yes, you can, by the serial numbers.

Chris