• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

had this in bank box!

14 posts in this topic

what am i needing to see on the cleaning. i could have baught this 2 yrs ago cleaned :(

It is too bright and the luster is subdued possible from over-dipping.

I don't see any hairlines that would indicate a cleaning. As far as the luster is concerned, the photo looks like a scan and most scans that I see have this washed out look, even though the luster may be vibrant in hand.

JJ

well all my stuff is scans right now :( i dont have the money for my schooling and a cam so schooling gets it. i dont usualy get bad pics but when they are brilliant it seems to wash out some needed viewing goods. maybe ill ngc it just to see ,before selling.

It looks like a scan and scans kill luster, however, it is a bit scuffy and there might be a PVC spotting issue. This is a generic early commem and I would give it a low MS grade based upon the scan. It is likely worth in the neighborhood of $90. These are listed in the Red Book, which is a resource each of us should own and use.

thanks. i was thinking 90. im going to see what the graders think b4 i sell though

So you think it's worth 90....and you're going to spend $30 to find out. And if it doesn't make low MS then what would it be worth?

i think its worth more than that! 90 is what i would sell it for raw. but i wouldnt use earlybird i would have them take there time.16$ economy is much better! and yes i think the 16$ and wait would be worth it :)