• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Missed Being Around All You ADD's ***Tundra Pic Added***

18 posts in this topic

I have been up in the frozen tundra of Wisconsin caring for my ailing Mother these past few months (4) and she finally passed away in late January after an extreemly long life.

There was no internet available but she did have cable, so I went "cold turkey" ...wondering, do they make a "internet patch" I could have worn on my arm?

Missed everyone and all the interactive information that is shared here.

I have not made it back to my coins in Texas yet, stopped off in Nebraska to visit with kids, hope to get home by March 1 and get back to normal...what ever that is.

Great to be back and look forward to reading all the neat stuff posted by you "Cool Cats"

Take care and have a Numismatical Day

2-13-2008-04.jpg

Just one of the many 60+ inches of snow Wisconsin got this winter...I shoveld 4 times in one week!

My deepest sympathy for your loss

But glad to see your back, looking forward to your input on the posts again

and also taking the Micky out of a daft English man :baiting:

all the best dooly :devil:

Welcome back, Woody! I'm glad that you were there for your mom! Enjoy the time with your kids and then get back and ed-u-ma-cate us pronto! (thumbs u

Sorry to hear of your mother's passing , enjoy your children and if there are any Grans running or crawling about , spoil the bejevers outta them . Safe trip back to the Lone Star .

So sorry to hear of such a loss, while at the same time, glad that you were able to spend time with her before her passing. We did miss you indeed and several posts were made asking of you.

Enjoy your kids and post immediately upon reaching ole Lone Star.

Jim

So sorry for your loss, Woody. Coins will be around forever, but like your Mom, we all have a limted time on this earth. It's good that you could be with her.

Make it safely back to Lone Star.

Chris

Woody----- Glad to see that indeed you are coming back. Like Lou said, we did make notice of your absence.

Sorry about your mom. All on the board, I'm sure wishes you well. Safe trip back home. Take care. Bob [supertooth]

Hi Woody, glad to see you're back!

My deepest sympathy go out to you and your family, may your Mom rest in peace.

Taking months out of your life to care for you Mom and be there with her when she passed away was wonderfully thoughful. :applause:

Sorry about all the snow this year, no global warming around here lately. (shrug)

Take care and have a Numismatical Day

I am LOVING your choice of icons to insert.

ONE, I love The Greatest American Hero! I was watching some of the series on DVDs from Netflix -- super cool reminiscing!

I totally LOVE Wonder Woman too! Also have the DVDs available at Netflix, including the original series before she changed networks, you know the ones set during WWII where she was fighting the Nazis!

Now, supergeek confesses:

I have the Wonder Woman theme link on my computer...

AND

I have The Greatest American Hero theme song (by Joey Scarbury) on my iPod.