• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do you think of these Morgans?

23 posts in this topic

1878-1921 Morgan Dollar $1.00 melt is at $13.4812. Paid 40.99
So, why did you buy them? To try to make a few dollars? Because you hope that you'll like them? (shrug)

:devil:

The seller has very good feedback with his coins and also they looked at least MS60 to me by the pics. I thought I was seeing some decent details on them. These are for me.

Was that $40.99 for all three?

Yes sir.

That's a fair price for the silver, so if they are high AU or better that'd be icing the da cake. (thumbs u

Updated Pics now in-hand. For some reason I just couldn't quite capture the luster. What looks dark on the coins is actually luster. I don't have my normal camera set-up right now so this is the best I can do. Any opinions on grades for these??

1921PMorgan.jpg

1921DMorgan-2.jpg1921SMorgan.jpg

Bobby, they are all cast copy counterfeits. I'll give you three bucks for the trio to help a brother out... :insane:

Heck, Bobby, I'll give you $4 apiece if you throw them at Victor.

Chris

Bobby, they are all cast copy counterfeits. I'll give you three bucks for the trio to help a brother out... :insane:

Chris

That's cool if I can keep the ones that I catch or that cause grievous bodily harm. :sick:

Chris

That's cool if I can keep the ones that I catch or that cause grievous bodily harm. :sick:

I heard that Bobby is such a good pitcher that he can throw an unshelled peanut right up your nose from thirty feet....................and Dristan won't help the stuffy feeling.

Chris