• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Got this back from NCS and NGC just thought you all might like seeing this Ike

12 posts in this topic

Is it worth something? I am not familiar with the values but I know the diffences have to do with the continents on the earth on the reverse..... hm

Seems like a lot of dough for an Ike but I guess if type 2's are hard to come by then it could have been a bargain (thumbs u

Is it worth something? I am not familiar with the values but I know the diffences have to do with the continents on the earth on the reverse..... hm

Seems like a lot of dough for an Ike but I guess if type 2's are hard to come by then it could have been a bargain (thumbs u

Nice coin. What is the difference between type I and type II? (shrug)

As an Ike lover, I am INCREDIBLY jealous! That was a SUPER bargain for a hard to come by coin in that grade!

KUDOS!

I have been looking for Years for a type 2 to cherrypick..

Congrats

Type @ have the Circulated Observe and a Proof Reverse from only the philly mint.

I was able to pick a 1972 Type II Ike out of a roll someone was attempting to spend at face value at the grocery store. The coin came back as MS64 from PCGS.

Type @ have the Circulated Observe and a Proof Reverse from only the philly mint.

Thanks i found it illustrated here. (thumbs u

http://www.supercoin.com/iketypes/