• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The View From My Bedroom Window

26 posts in this topic

trips to the post office must be a real chore... :baiting:

seriously though, it's great to know that you took the time to drink that in and even saw it as a must photo...

I cant see 50ft out my bedroom window. Getting absolutely destroyed by lake effect snow. This is one of the most brutal nights I have experienced.

I love it!!! :banana:

I cant see 50ft out my bedroom window. Getting absolutely destroyed by lake effect snow. This is one of the most brutal nights I have experienced.

Wow, Dave, that sounds like a blast. Really. As long as you're snug and fit. (thumbs u

Way cool view Victor! (thumbs u

That's a very picturesque panorama you get to enjoy every day. :cloud9:

Even if my house had a view, all I'd see would be a dairy farm in the middle of endless corn fields. :o

And the silos would be painted green and gold. :insane:

Alas! The desert - Love that country! Hoot

But it's not God's country like Montana is.....then again try 0% state income tax vs. 11% for my tax bracket.

:hi:

Howdy, Herr Hootster! I hope all is going well!

p.s. If you ever run across a Fine 1796ish half cent in PCGS holder (with appropriate eye-appeal) then give me a holler, please, kind sir. (thumbs u

I went to Syracuse University and it does get nasty upstate this time of year...

Why do you have to taunt me? All I can see out of my window is a flat corn field (such a rare thing here). Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky this year and get to look at a flat soybean field. meh

Why do you have to taunt me? All I can see out of my window is a flat corn field (such a rare thing here). Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky this year and get to look at a flat soybean field. meh

[font:Comic Sans MS]Na-na-na-nana...[/font] :grin:

Good idea, I should do that. There's new signs up that says that Tonopah is the Stargazing capitol.

I say a postcard that was totally black with lettering at the bottom that said, "Tonopah at night". Well, I thought that it was funny anyway, especially contrasted to Las Vegas.