• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My "So-Called" First... (medal)

9 posts in this topic

Just ended up high bidder on this piece. It's my first "so-called dollar" medal. There are only a couple so-called dollars / medals that I plan on picking up, just because I like the designs. I don't know if an oil bath would help the obv or not but IMO it's still kind of pretty in an ugly kind of way. Can't wait to see it in hand... Comments welcome good or bad...

HK220obv.jpg

HK220Rev.jpg

Tex, you didn't by any chance get that from a seller in France, did you? I just saw the same one listed by one of my favorites over there.

Chris

Tex, you didn't by any chance get that from a seller in France, did you? I just saw the same one listed by one of my favorites over there.

Chris

Yes the seller is in France so I'm sure it's the same guy/gal. I already paid so I hope they didn't just relist it.... :o

Chris

Yes the seller is in France so I'm sure it's the same guy/gal. I already paid so I hope they didn't just relist it.... :o

His name is Fabrice Volckaert (Fabrice59). Not to worry! I probably saw the same listing as you. Fabrice is one of the good guys.

Chris