• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The evil among us (poll added)

69 posts in this topic

Folks,

As good members of this fine message board, I direct your attention to one named Kingkoin.

His expressed purpose for being here is to learn. Yet, he is clearly focused on his minimally interesting error coins. The clear message in his posts regarding such is to convince one and all of their lofty value.

On eBay, he hawks them at an outrageous price, and brazenly expressed the hope that some sucker will fall for his gimmick.

Over on the CU message, I started a thread asking everyone to shun this paragon of humanity. The thread was going well until the admins axed it. (No, I did NOT get a spanking for it -- not public nor private.)

So as not to offend the admins here, I will NOT ask anyone publicly to shun Kingkoin. However, if you all decide to do so of your own accord, that would be ever so nice.

To shun means to completely ignore. That means no responding to ANY of his messages, public or private, even if constructive.

Of course, there may be some good folk among us who prefer that it is not yet time to shun him. That is fine. But, if you think it is ok to shun him, then I urge you to recognize that option.

Regards,

EVP

PS After I started the thread across the street to shun him, he was quickly axed. Shunning just might work again!

[edited to add that I added a poll in a later post]

As good members of this fine message board, I direct your attention to one named EVP. His name should be EVT for EVillageTroller. He does nothing but troll around butting into everyones posts. Ignore him for the troll that he is. You have evey right to ask top dollar for your coins if you think they are rare.

Patrick McNulty

KINGKOIN KING OF KOINS

Well, since I have been ignoring him this long, I guess I can continue. So Affirmative skipper!

PS-do I get to keep my eye patch?

EVP - I will not participate in your nefarious plot! It is obvious to me that your intentions are to talk down this good man's valuable error coins so that you can buy them on the market at pennies on the dollar. Egad! You sir, are the worst kind of troll!

PS - everyone does recognize those as extremely rare die scratch proofs don't you? You are just lying in wait, attempting to part a fool from his money!

EVillageTroller why do post that you are going to get rid of me over here on the other side of the street. But, over here you say you just want people to ignore me. Are you lying?Trolls also lie you know? This is his statement.He is the evil one here.

Saturday November 02, 2002 10:01 PM (NEW!)

I'm trying to rid the Collectors Society of the Kingkoin menace. Please help by clicking on the link supplied below.

KINGKOIN KING OF KOINS

Of course Evil is to strong of a word.Wrong may be more correct. However, untill more coins are found I would say I am right so far.

Patrick McNulty

KINGKOING KING OF KOINS

I voted for moving him to a deserted island. I think that there are a few US islands available, but they are probably used exclusively for military bombing practice. Would that be wrong? shocked.gif

KINGKOINS KOIN KINGDOM is impervious to any military onslaught anywhere in the universe including any Island on Earth.However, the the runoff of the polutants attempting such a dastardly attempt would harm all the fish in the world. This would cause cancer to any man who eats fish.

Patrick McNulty

KINGKOIN KING OF KOINS

I can't believe I'm getting into this.

Let's try and stick to the facts. Koin Kong, I want to know why you believe your 20th century error coin merits a 7 figure starting price. Please justify your opinion by listing and comparing any other 20th century errors that have sold for more than 100K. I'm willing to listen to hard facts describing historical market activity and trends in this area. Anything else I will take EVP's advice and ignore.

Coinosaurus,

Here are a few there are many more

There are only five 1915 V nickles one sold for 1.4 million.

1918/7-D Buffalo nickle ms 65 $150,000.00

1907 10.00 gold eagle rolled rims, period--$105,000.00 ms65

1920 S 10.00 gold eagle ms 65 $170,000.00

1933 10.00 gold eagle $325,000.00 ms65

So far there are only 13 of these coins with this error on it. The coin being a silver poof would make it that much more rare.If more show up then of course the price should go down.

KINGKOIN KING OF KOINS