• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Mark,,,

25 posts in this topic

If I know Mark, none. :)
Well does that mean he will tow the line and form up with the rank and file??

As they found out today the CAC is still forbidden conversation..

I applied for membership under my name, using my real phone number and website address, etc. But I have not been approved/provided with a log-in password and don't necessarily expect that I will be.

Don't think they're banning for CAC threads like they did for anti-first strike posts...they seem to be simply deleting them (or at least the ones that paint PCGS in a bad light)....Mike

I applied for membership under my name, using my real phone number and website address, etc. But I have not been approved/provided with a log-in password and don't necessarily expect that I will be.

It won't be from lack of lobbying by the members over there.

Well the troops are certainly going ga-ga about your possible return a cross the street. The last I saw they up to 9 pages of repsonses.

It most be nice to be loved. :luhv:

So I take it David Hall gave you the apology that you were seeking? :)

That is my question as well. Mark, I may be wrong, but wasn't that your criteria for going back over there? Just wondering.

That is my question as well. Mark, I may be wrong, but wasn't that your criteria for going back over there? Just wondering.

Not trying to pick on Mark, but I do hope it's not a "greater good" cop-out like his selling of blue Indians after the crusade. I hope he got his apology. :)

Not trying to pick on Mark, but I do hope it's not a "greater good" cop-out like his selling of blue Indians after the crusade. I hope he got his apology. :)

I don't think that David Hall and I have spoken since I was banned a little over a year ago. If we did, it was brief and/or uneventful enough so that I can't remember. I don't want or plan to take up any additional space on this forum on this topic, so if anyone else has any other questions, please feel free to send me a private message, instead.

Speaking of "blue Indians," I was reading in one of the Burdette “Renaissance” books the why some Matte Proof Lincoln cents have purple toning. The color comes from the natural red of the coin combined with blue Sulfur toning. And what was source of the Sulfur? It was deposited on the coin while it was stored in the tissue paper than mint used to wrap these coins when they were sold. Perhaps this business about all “blue Indians” being AT is a bit overblown. The mint wrapped Indian cents in tissue paper too.

Perhaps this business about all “blue Indians” being AT is a bit overblown. The mint wrapped Indian cents in tissue paper too.

Indeed.

I don't think that David Hall and I have spoken since I was banned a little over a year ago. If we did, it was brief and/or uneventful enough so that I can't remember. I don't want or plan to take up any additional space on this forum on this topic, so if anyone else has any other questions, please feel free to send me a private message, instead.

I don't plan to ask any questions on this subject. My only concern is that I hope you don't become too much of a stranger, here, if it does come to pass. I really enjoy your posts.

Chris

I don't plan to ask any questions on this subject. My only concern is that I hope you don't become too much of a stranger, here, if it does come to pass. I really enjoy your posts.

He won't leave, Chris. He'd miss the classy posts like my contribution to this thread. :)

He won't leave, Chris. He'd miss the g lassy posts like my contribution to this thread. :)

Glassy? As in, "You can see right through him?" lol

Chris