• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SORRY !

16 posts in this topic

Hi all

first of all sorry to the winners of my last quiz.. for not sending out the prizes out.. but for the second time in a year my computer blew up and i have had to save up for a new one .. which has been hard over the Xmas period..

also sorry to all of you who thought you had finally got rid of the daft Englishman :censored:..

i will try and catch up with all that has gone on in my absence and start saving up for some more coins to post

all the best dooly :devil:

but for the second time in a year my computer blew up

What do you expect? You buy something made in China, sold out of a store in Belgium, shipped from Mexico and customer service is in India.

Maybe your windmill that powers the generator is turning the wrong way. (shrug)

Sorry your having such bad luck, Dooly, but it's good to have you back.

Chris

The Lost is Found Once More ...

Now that is funny.

:signfunny:

Dooly, perhaps you should get England to switch to 120 volt systems instead of your current one. :baiting:

Welcome back

Rey

The Lost is Found Once More ...

Now that is funny.

:signfunny:

Dooly, perhaps you should get England to switch to 120 volt systems instead of your current one. :baiting:

Welcome back

Rey

And which current would that be, Rey? River or air?

Chris

Dooly, let's see I remember a Dooly once.........Oh yes! I thought you were still hanging in the tower for filching her majesty's royal eels! :devil:

Welcome back, Dooly-sorry for your troubles.

Over there do the computers have the mouse on the wrong side.Could never get used to left hand shifting

:signfunny: HaHA ! nice one just-john :signfunny:

Thanks for the warm welcome yaall

I have scraped some pennies together and been to the coin shop today :applause: first time in a long time .. i will scan them and let you all see them soon.. its good to be back on track.. now i must go and continue stripping my new cast iron fire .. See you all soon .