• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

a lil post of MISTAKE

4 posts in this topic

i recently sent in a few orders for grading. 1 was for my sms sets and one i dont know what i was thinking. it just hit sfg( sceduled for grading) and now that it is there i remember sending it but dont know why! feal free to make fun of me. only coin worth grading was the '57 50c. the rest must have been some sick attempt at fillers :)

001 1956 TYPE 2 50C n/a n/a n/a n/a

002 1980 S 50C n/a n/a n/a n/a

003 1980 S $1 n/a n/a n/a n/a

004 1980 S $1 n/a n/a n/a n/a

005 1964 25C n/a n/a n/a n/a

remember folks dont send coins that rnt worth sending! at least i kan admit it :)

also another mistake i made was , i was mad that people didnt read my ebay listings. well i kan be mad at myself cause ebay pointed out where the mesege on money orders was. it is fixxed and it is my fault. i griped for no reason! sorry all that had to hear me wine :)

At least it was only a couple of coins. I did something really stupid once. I sorted some modern coins into two piles. One pile worth submitting, the other not. In a rush I accidentally submitted the pile that I knew wasn't worth submitting. I was super pissed when I saw the grades online as they were awful compared to what I was expecting and I didn't realize my mistake until I got the coins back and looked at them. I'm sure many of those coins are still pop 1's today or pop more correctly 1/12867. :blush:

here are the numbers! i will have coins in hand tomarrow!

001 1956 TYPE 2 50C PF 66

002 1980 S 50C PF 69 ULTRA CAMEO

003 1980 S $1 PF 68 ULTRA CAMEO

004 1980 S $1 PF 69 ULTRA CAMEO

005 1964 25C PF 67

thaught the 1956 would cam but i guess not. and not the 67 i was hoping for but still wasnt bad. the rest i think are all 25$ coins :)