• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WOW! the other side is fine, but...

40 posts in this topic

Everyone has a day that they finally mature and grow up. No one knows what that day is except the person that needs it. Only future acknowledement and actions will show that day.

yea karpman, your son is driving my 4 year old daughter crazy. at 4 shes already saying "he's cute". errr. very cute boy u got there.

yes bob, his sets had me going gaga all night. that chopmark set is fabulous!!!!

MightyDuke, THANK YOU!!!!!!

Thanks you for seeing me for who I am. I am not some troll like some would like to believe. Im just very excited when i talk coins.

I guess this is the life of a shrill person. hahahahahaha

thanks for he very kind words and the even kinder welcome.

they do mean alot to me.

Thank you everyone that knows what i am about.

Hi Ahooka, sorry but I am so used to that name that I can't forget it. I have no comment about the ATS debacle because I am not one to talk, I believe if given enough rope I could be booted at any time for a myriad of issues.

ATS is definitely full of a number of interesting folk that I have zero tolerance for but then there are many other members that are dynamite just like the guys here in fact some are also here, so there.

I would describe ATS as pretty darn a dynamic and here just plain relaxed like a comfortable pair of old slippers a good newspaper and a warm fire.

Since I happen to have multi-personality disorder I find both places comforting feeding each personality what it needs at the time. But honestly some of the members at times ATS do me off but i just take my ativan under my tongue and 5 minutes later I am fine with all of it.

So Ahooka all I can say is quality over quantity, its not the number of posts that is important if you know what I mean.

NEVER! I may have to part with one or two someday but just for a upgrade. I like them to much. Theres just so much out there to google at! To may fun series and not enough me. I like it all to much I think.

Hows your Flying Eagles coming along?