• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where's Dooly???

11 posts in this topic

I post this here because dooly was mostly posting here in this forum. Has anybody heard from him lately? It's been over a month since I've heard from him.

I post this here because dooly was mostly posting here in this forum. Has anybody heard from him lately? It's been over a month since I've heard from him.

Last I heard he responded to my thread on the PCGS forums ATS before I got banned yesterday.

Don't know anymore sorry.

Last I heard he responded to my thread on the PCGS forums ATS before I got banned yesterday.

Don't know anymore sorry.

I don't know, I have been wondering the same thing myself.

What did you do, stinky? Was the flavor of Koolaid not quite to your liking? I know, I can't stand the grape stuff either.

What did you do, stinky? Was the flavor of Koolaid not quite to your liking? I know, I can't stand the grape stuff either.

I did nothing. I made a thread saying I was sorry (I told them who I was and to give me another chance), tomB even posted and gave me some support saying I shouldn't be banned. At around 12:00 PM it was up to 3 pages, mostly positive responses. After that I go to sleep, wake up the next day and the thread had been deleted and I was banned.:screwy:

No doubt, if they banned great minds like conder101 and markfeld, they would re-ban me. At least I have these forums to spend my time on and the great members here! :cloud9: (thumbs u

So you posted an admission that you were a person who'd irritated half the board, gotten banned for it, and were now back with an alt ID...and you're surprised you got banned? Sigh.

As far as Dooly - I think he posts in the (much more active) world forum ATS. This one's pretty dead, relatively speaking.

So you posted an admission that you were a person who'd irritated half the board, gotten banned for it, and were now back with an alt ID...and you're surprised you got banned? Sigh.

As far as Dooly - I think he posts in the (much more active) world forum ATS. This one's pretty dead, relatively speaking.

Yeah, I think they would've gave me another chance. I'm surprised you don't see it that way pendragon1998. I'm disappionted with you.

But you can have your own opinion. ::sigh::

:sorry: