• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: some nice darkside stuff!

15 posts in this topic

i've got some nice pieces below that don't quite fit into my collecting plans for 2008, so they need new homes! i've reduced prices and will make a deal if you want more than two.

please add $1 for shipping on any, FREE if you want two or more. payment by Paypal only please

thanks!

Doug

1885 Peru Sol, NGC MS64. a great looking coin, and beautiful design!

$40.00

DSCN2164.jpg

DSCN1363.jpg

DSCN1359.jpg

1913 Hamburg 5 Marks, very nice coin with nice luster (which my photos don't show) MS63-64 i'd say.

$ 85.00

DSCN2266.jpg

DSCN2271.jpg

1951 Canadian dollar, NGC MS63 (picture taken before being graded). These older Canadian dollars are rarely seen anywhere near this beautiful. Stunning blue and red toning, much more vibrant than my picture shows. The reverse is mostly untoned.

$65.00

Doogy3obv.jpg

1861 Prussian Thaler, a very nice and original and problem free example!

$45.00

DSCN2206.jpg

DSCN2204.jpg

1874A Prussian 5 Mark. These are high dollar coins in higher grades, and this problem free example is a good example without spending a boatload of money. Nice and crusty, with original surfaces.

$30.00

DSCN2225.jpg

DSCN2224.jpg

DSCN2227.jpg

thanks!

Doug

Sorry physics-fan3.14 Just sent a payment on the 1874A Prussian 5 Mark ,1885 Peru Sol, NGC MS64

Ugh. I hate you (just kidding of course). Well, it's my own fault - I really wanted it last night when I first saw it, but didn't buy it because it is nowhere near anything I collect. But I liked it, so I decided to buy it today.