• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Well looking for Roosie's on ebay

6 posts in this topic

And I found some started to bid and noticed that this guy mighty54 bids on EVERY one of this guys bigeeeeeeeeeasy auctions.He jacked up the price on the ones I bid on and is still doing it on the auctions running. What should I do? I sent bigeeeeeeeeeasy this message I dont mean to be rude but was looking at who was bidding against me and noticed that good old mighty bids on almost all of your auctions. HMMM seems kind of funny. If you could some how clear this up for me I would appreciate it. If not I will feel the need for Ebay to look into this. Like I said not looking to be rude but just feel that I should not have to pay extra for what really looks like SHILL bidding to me what do you think?

8 feedbacks from different members and like 400 or so from bigeeeeeeeeeasy and about 250 from another guy named raycarp938 and it's not just roosie's it's every thing. and low and behold bigeeeeeeeeeasy likes buying fom raycarp938 to.

Here is what the seller sent me. what do you think ? I still believe it is shill bidding.

THEY HAVE HAVE BEEN AFTER SLAB COINS AND TO LET THEM KNOW IF I POSTED SOME, THEY WANT TO BUY MY COINS OFFLINE BUT I PRE FER THEY BID FOR THEM. THEY HAVE BEEN BURNED AND KNOW I DON'T SEND JUNK, THEY STOLE COINS TONIGHT, I SHOULD HAVE SOLD THEM OFFLINE, I WOULD HAVE DONE ALOT BETTER. I WAS GONNA POST AUCTIONS TONIGHT ON SLAB COINS , BUT I NEED TO SEE WHERE THESE GO. THIS IS THE FIRST TOME I HAVE EVER HAD ANYONE QUESTION MY AUCTIONS. ITS A BUYERS MARKET RIGHT NOW AND 54 HAS GIVEN ME A FAIR AMOUNT OF MONEY IN THE PAST, I MAY OFFER THEM COINS OTHERWISE AT THESE PRICES AND SAVE SOME FEES OR PUT STARTING PRICES ON THEM. I THINK THAT WOULD BE A BETTER DEAL. LATER BIG EEEEEEEEEEEE