• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOLD hits record $900 - slab those coins

11 posts in this topic

I know a certain stinkycheese that will be happy.

:insane: That's good news,although I'd be alot more happier if I wouldn't worry about every gold coin purchase I buy.

::sigh::

:pullhair:

So would we..

:baiting:

:insane: That's good news,although I'd be alot more happier if I wouldn't worry about every gold coin purchase I buy.

So would we..

lol

I never understood that baiting emoticon.

So would we..

lol

I never understood that baiting emoticon.

I know - it looks like a bully kind of emoticon more than anything else (shrug)

Well, I'm less than happy. I can finally order my college class ring (my Aggie Ring) and the price fluctuates with the price of gold. The male rings are very large and very heavy and they're unchanged since 1876. Care to guess how much my senior ring with cost if made of 10K gold?

Well, I'm less than happy. I can finally order my college class ring (my Aggie Ring) and the price fluctuates with the price of gold. The male rings are very large and very heavy and they're unchanged since 1876. Care to guess how much my senior ring with cost if made of 10K gold?

$600?

My class ring to be made of 10K karat gold would've costed over $600 and this was when gold was much less down.

I ended up having it made with a non precious alloy of gold colored metal. I still wish to this day I would've made it out of real gold, since I'm a gold bug. I just couldn't afford it at the time.

I think my college ring is only 10k, but it does have a diamond in it, I think I paid around $300 for it and it weighs about an ounce I suppose.